Tuesday, April 21, 2009

London/Orgaz Photos

Just two of my new best friends, Diego (left) and Sergio. This was at Bea and Edu's apartment after a wonderful weekend in Orgaz. Mari Carmen just invited me to go back on Saturday with them. I can't wait to see the farm again and hopefully it won't be as windy.

One of many heads and antlers around our house in Toledo and the Orgaz house. I'm not exaggerating when I say there are at least 100 sets of horns between both houses.

Some of the chickens! And the big (scary) turkey.

Sarah and I at Stonehenge. We had a long but fun day visiting Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Oxford. Very windy but worth it!! Especially because there were lots of cute sheep all around the stones.

Sarah and I on the London Eye. You can see some of Big Ben behind us on the left. Very pretty views and clear skies that day!

St. Paul's Cathedral in London.

British Museum in London.

I'm surprised at myself for updating so quickly! Last night I went to a cafe called Ñaca Ñaca with some of my friends. I had Doritos for the first time in four months and they were delicious! After spending over an hour at the cafe I went home to finish some homework, take a shower and eat dinner. This morning I had poetry and after class we went to the mercadillo. I walked around with our professor, Emilia, all morning and helped her pick out some olives and gifts for her friends. It was a good morning! Then after lunch I spent 3.5 hours reading for literature but I am finally done with reading "Esteban Werfell." In a bit I'm going to head back home for dinner, a shower and to read for history. This weekend we're off to Aranjuez (for an excursion I've already been on, oh well) and back to Orgaz on Saturday. I hope the next two days go by quickly because I am tired. Well off to finish some e-mails and then home, hasta luego!

No comments: